About Tracy Rewerts
Tracy Rewerts, National Academy of Sports Medicine (a nationally recognized accrediting association) Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, and Women’s Fitness Specialist. CPR/AED and First Aid Certified. Degrees in Biology and Occupational Therapy. Owner of Time For Change Personal Training LLC.
As a wife and mom to two beautiful girls (one with severe special needs that demands a lot of extra time and energy), I often found myself feeling tired, I was over-weight, and just not having the time to take care of myself. I know a lot of you can relate, as it’s very easy to fall into the role of putting everyone else in the household before yourself, and you find yourself just going through the motions of daily life.
Years ago I was at my heaviest after having two children. With eating the right foods (veggies, fruits, whole grains, protein, healthy fats, etc and eliminating the unhealthy ones like white flour, sweets, high fructose corn syrup, msg, perservatives, and many others), I’ve been able to lose weight naturally. I was down in weight, but not healthy yet (see before picture below of that time). During the six months before becoming a personal trainer in 2011, I lost another 20 lbs (see after picture). Now I want to take what I’ve learned over the years and help you.
I’ve always enjoyed learning about the human body, how it functions and operates, and ways to help others improve their health through fitness, exercise, and nutrition. I have two degrees, one in Biology and the other as an Occupational Therapist Assistant where I helped people rehabilitate at a local hospital prior to having children.
I then spent several years at home with my children while they were little. Once they went back into school all day I knew I needed to work on my health again so that’s when I decided to become a personal trainer and create Time For Change Personal Training LLC. To improve my own health, as well as help improve the health of my client’s.
Along the way I’ve been able to lose weight, increase my metabolism, gain lean muscle mass, and improve my health. I don’t have the continuous aches and pains like I use to have, and now I’m stronger and leaner.
My goal is to make fitness more convenient for my clients. I provide mobile personal training in my clients’ home or office (during their lunch hour if near by). I’m here to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle while you maintain your busy schedule. I also offer 4 ladies only fitness groups at 2 different locations (see services page for details).
My mission is to design challenging and customized programs, to encourage and motivate my clients to reach their specific goals, and to give people the results they want through personal one-on-one training, group fitness training, and nutritional consultations. I’m passionate about helping you achieve your optimum level of health.
Credentials, Certifications, Education, and Work Experience:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – since 12/2011
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) – 4/2014
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS) – 11/2012
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Resistance Training – 11/2013
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Core Training 11/2013
- University of Northern Colorado – Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology 1996
- ACC – Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) – 1998
- COTA at North Suburban Medical Center in Thornton, CO – Transitional Care Unit, Inpatient Services, and Rehab Unit 1998-2001
- COTA at Medi Plex Rehabilitation Hospital in Thornton, CO – 1998
I believe we can all be our best at any age and to remember that consistency is key to achieving success! Eating well and participating in a fitness regimen on a regular basis will lead to less stress and to a longer, healthier, more rewarding life. I welcome the opportunity to make a difference in your life.
I have new clients joining daily to start their breakthrough of weight loss, increased metabolism and lean muscle mass, better health, and more. Will you be next?
Click on the Services tab above at Time For Change Personal Training to start today! If you don’t take action, you haven’t truly chosen yet. What are you waiting for? It’s Time For Change in your life!
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training