Your Actions Today Will Bring You Closer To Better Health Tomorrow
We know that we can’t predict our future, but we can control the habits and actions we do today to help make for a healthier tomorrow.
So let’s throw out the question: What kind of health do you want for your body 10-20 years from now?
Do you want a body that can walk around the block with ease, ski, hike, play games with the kids or grandkids, swim, bike around the neighborhood, workout and many more?
Or…do you want a body that will hurt with every step, one that gets out of breath with minimal activity, one that would rather sit on the couch, is overweight, maybe in a wheelchair or a motorized scooter, or you may not be around to experience life with your family and friends in 20 years?
I want to help you be the first set of answers and I hope you’ll reach out to me so I can help you.
Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
Here’s another scenario: As a mom you would do anything for your kids, right? You will make sure they have everything they need, stay up all night when they are sick, and you’ll make sure they get to the various appointments, practices/games, etc.
Once your baby is born and they grow up, the attention usually continues to stay on the child and that is when many moms begin to slowly lose the importance of herself and her health.
When you, as a mom, take care of yourself, you’re modeling healthy behaviors to your kids. We all know that your kids watch what you do and learn from what you do much more then what you say. Your kids will see that mom is taking the time to plan and cook healthy meals, read labels at the store, and workout with weights to increase strength, etc.
Of course this isn’t a 100% guarantee that your child will grow up to be healthy, but it’s a great start as many kids want to be just like mom or dad.
Moms, I would like to encourage you to bring your female teens (age 12 and up) along with you to one of the five ladies fitness groups I offer in Frederick and Niwot. It’s a time of getting healthy, fun, and mother/daughter time spent together. I’m also a mobile personal trainer that can come to your home and help you and your family workout together.
Other ideas would be for your family to do a fun run or 5K together. Pictured here you see me and my family together last year as we did the Carbon Valley Half Marathon Autism Race together.
If you have younger children, you can also incorporate your kids/grandkids into your activities or workouts at home sometimes, and let them see that you’re taking your own health and wellness seriously.
If you need help getting started or you’re ready to take action today for a healthier tomorrow, I’m here to help you through exercise and nutritional help. Click here or on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab to start changing your life for the better today.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training