Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
If you’ve been frustrated by lack of results or are looking to change up your workout, enhance your workouts with a fitness group or boot camp class at Time For Change Personal Training.
Sticking to the same workout routine can be convenient, but may not be giving you any results. If you change up your exercise routine, your body will be challenged continually and it will burn more calories. This will result in a more successful weight loss, plus you can avoid repetitive injuries and boredom.
The term boot camp is used to describe fitness group classes that promote fat loss and are designed to push people a little further than they would normally push themselves in a gym or at home alone.
What You Get From A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
Keeping our workouts fresh and fun by switching things up each time will keep you coming back for more. I currently allow only 10 individuals in each class as these small fitness group workouts provide:
- Personalized attention to each participant – allowing me to change up each movement we do to fit your individualized needs based on level of fitness and/or any past injuries/surgeries without feeling like you’ve been singled out.
- Motivation is given often to help you strive toward pushing through to get closer to your goals.
- Accountability – If you don’t show up, others in the group want to know when you’ll be back again. This keeps attendance up as we know our friends will be checking in on how we’re doing. It’s nice to know others care about you and your health.
- Group camaraderie – join our community of friends working hard with a shared interest of health, nutrition, and fitness.
- Challenge – you’ll have your own personal improvements and achievements in things you haven’t been able to do before, or possibly in quite a long time.
- An environment that is free from judgment or what others might be thinking about their appearance or exercise ability…all levels are Welcome!
I also provide a free nutrition consult to each client with a nutrition plan to make sure you’re on the fast track to improving your health, feeling and looking great. Your weight loss and fitness success will greatly depend on what you’re fueling your body with on a daily basis, so it’s important to set you on the right path to success while you start your fitness regimen.
My fitness group sessions combine circuit training, High Intensity Interval training, cardio, resistance, balance, and flexibility training for a full body 45-50 minute workout. We will be combining the above listed trainings with other functional training pieces such as stability balls, weights, balance discs, steps, battle ropes, slam balls, kettle Bells, and more.
When you’re a part of Time For Change Fitness Group, you become a part of our team. Whether you’re trying to get back in shape or lose weight, the workouts I offer for our fitness group boot camp classes are always fun and challenging. Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class…It’s Time For Change starting today. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab for details.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training