Your Actions Today Will Bring You Closer To Better Health Tomorrow
We know that we can’t predict our future, but we can control the habits and actions we do today to help make for a healthier tomorrow.
So let’s throw out the question: What kind of health do you want for your body 10-20 years from now?
Do you want a body that can walk around the block with ease, ski, hike, play games with the kids or grandkids, swim, bike around the neighborhood, workout and many more?
Or…do you want a body that will hurt with every step, one that gets out of breath with minimal activity, one that would rather sit on the couch, is overweight, maybe in a wheelchair or a motorized scooter, or you may not be around to experience life with your family and friends in 20 years?
I want to help you be the first set of answers and I hope you’ll reach out to me so I can help you.
Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
Here’s another scenario: As a mom you would do anything for your kids, right? You will make sure they have everything they need, stay up all night when they are sick, and you’ll make sure they get to the various appointments, practices/games, etc.
Once your baby is born and they grow up, the attention usually continues to stay on the child and that is when many moms begin to slowly lose the importance of herself and her health.
When you, as a mom, take care of yourself, you’re modeling healthy behaviors to your kids. We all know that your kids watch what you do and learn from what you do much more then what you say. Your kids will see that mom is taking the time to plan and cook healthy meals, read labels at the store, and workout with weights to increase strength, etc.
Of course this isn’t a 100% guarantee that your child will grow up to be healthy, but it’s a great start as many kids want to be just like mom or dad.
Moms, I would like to encourage you to bring your female teens (age 12 and up) along with you to one of the five ladies fitness groups I offer in Frederick and Niwot. It’s a time of getting healthy, fun, and mother/daughter time spent together. I’m also a mobile personal trainer that can come to your home and help you and your family workout together.
Other ideas would be for your family to do a fun run or 5K together. Pictured here you see me and my family together last year as we did the Carbon Valley Half Marathon Autism Race together.
If you have younger children, you can also incorporate your kids/grandkids into your activities or workouts at home sometimes, and let them see that you’re taking your own health and wellness seriously.
If you need help getting started or you’re ready to take action today for a healthier tomorrow, I’m here to help you through exercise and nutritional help. Click here or on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab to start changing your life for the better today.
Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
If you’ve been frustrated by lack of results or are looking to change up your workout, enhance your workouts with a fitness group or boot camp class at Time For Change Personal Training.
Sticking to the same workout routine can be convenient, but may not be giving you any results. If you change up your exercise routine, your body will be challenged continually and it will burn more calories. This will result in a more successful weight loss, plus you can avoid repetitive injuries and boredom.
The term boot camp is used to describe fitness group classes that promote fat loss and are designed to push people a little further than they would normally push themselves in a gym or at home alone.
What You Get From A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
Keeping our workouts fresh and fun by switching things up each time will keep you coming back for more. I currently allow only 10 individuals in each class as these small fitness group workouts provide:
- Personalized attention to each participant – allowing me to change up each movement we do to fit your individualized needs based on level of fitness and/or any past injuries/surgeries without feeling like you’ve been singled out.
- Motivation is given often to help you strive toward pushing through to get closer to your goals.
- Accountability – If you don’t show up, others in the group want to know when you’ll be back again. This keeps attendance up as we know our friends will be checking in on how we’re doing. It’s nice to know others care about you and your health.
- Group camaraderie – join our community of friends working hard with a shared interest of health, nutrition, and fitness.
- Challenge – you’ll have your own personal improvements and achievements in things you haven’t been able to do before, or possibly in quite a long time.
- An environment that is free from judgment or what others might be thinking about their appearance or exercise ability…all levels are Welcome!
I also provide a free nutrition consult to each client with a nutrition plan to make sure you’re on the fast track to improving your health, feeling and looking great. Your weight loss and fitness success will greatly depend on what you’re fueling your body with on a daily basis, so it’s important to set you on the right path to success while you start your fitness regimen.
My fitness group sessions combine circuit training, High Intensity Interval training, cardio, resistance, balance, and flexibility training for a full body 45-50 minute workout. We will be combining the above listed trainings with other functional training pieces such as stability balls, weights, balance discs, steps, battle ropes, slam balls, kettle Bells, and more.
When you’re a part of Time For Change Fitness Group, you become a part of our team. Whether you’re trying to get back in shape or lose weight, the workouts I offer for our fitness group boot camp classes are always fun and challenging. Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class…It’s Time For Change starting today. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab for details.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training