According to some reports, by 2030 more than half the U.S. population will be obese. It’s an epidemic and there’s something you can do about it right now. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, and live a healthy lifestyle, your limiting factor usually lies beyond just exercising. Nutrition is arguably more than 70% of the battle of getting healthy and I can help you.
In addition to my weekly Fitness Groups and Time For Change Mobile Personal Training I offer to my clients, I’ll now be able to even further assist you with your health and fitness goals. In April I passed my exam from the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS).
My goal is to help provide you with:
- Up-to-date nutritional information, consult clients on proper food intake, weight loss/management strategies, recommendations of nutrients, and guidance to help you achieve your health and weight loss goals.
- Nutritional information so that it will become a lifestyle for you that you can actually stick with and enjoy at the same time.
- Information on how activity, energy, caloric needs, metabolism, and food choices can affect your weight.
Educating you on how to read food labels, recognize appropriate portion sizes, and make better food choices to complement your goals and nutritional needs.
What separates a good personal trainer from a great one is their ability to change their clients lives by changing their lifestyle habits in and outside of the gym. If you’re exercising on a regular basis and not seeing the results that you’d like, it’s a good indication that it may be due to a poor diet and poor lifestyle habits outside of the workouts.
Here are some of the services that I’ll be offering as part of my Nutritional Consultations & Packages:
- Weight Loss/Management
- Nutritional Meal Planning
- Grocery Shopping Learning Trip
- Kitchen Clean Out
I look forward to providing professional in-home personal training and nutritional guidance designed to meet your individual health and fitness goals. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab for details on my Nutrition Consultation Services.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training