I recently completed another fitness course as a Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS), so I wanted to briefly explain the specific health challenges women have throughout their lifespan and the benefits of a specialized fitness program to maximize results for female clients in each of the age groups.
This includes athletes and non-athletes, teens, pre- and postnatal women, pre, mid, and postmenopausal women, and women with specific health conditions that may compromise their overall health, well-being, or ability to regularly exercise.
Women today face many demands on their time, which includes balancing a career, family, social obligations, and maintaining overall health and wellness. Life phases also affect women as each phase comes with a different set of challenges and adaptations. On top of this is the numerous health issues associated with obesity, which the numbers continue to increase yearly.
Other issues associated with inadequate exercise during these life phases include negative changes in body composition and a loss of basic functions due to lack of overall strength, core strength, cardiorespiratory endurance, and flexibility. Losing function negatively affects the ability of women to complete daily tasks, putting them at a higher risk for injury.
By understanding women’s anatomical structures and physiological functions during the different life phases, It will allow me to create specialized fitness programs especially for them as a women’s fitness specialist.
How Can You Benefit From A Women’s Fitness Specialist?
For the teen female client, along with an appropriate designed fitness program for their age, adolescence is a time to introduce proper training techniques, improve overall health and nutrition, improve balance, and possibly train for a specific sport of interest.
Optimal health and fitness is important for women surrounding a pregnancy, and working closely with the client’s obstetrician is very important. Women without contraindications to exercise should engage in aerobic and strength training throughout their pregnancy and into the postpartum period with a fitness program that changes as their body changes.
Remaining highly active, along with maintaining a healthy diet and cardiorespiratory health throughout adulthood is one of the key components to longevity and quality of life.
The most important thing for me when working with a client is their “Why”. Why do you want to make a change, lose weight, improve your health, or whatever it may be. I’m here to listen, to help make the best fitness program for you and your health, and to help you reach your goals as a women’s fitness specialist.
So what are you waiting for? It’s Time For Change! Click on Time For Change Personal Training Services to see what services I offer and get started today! I look forward to helping you with your fitness goals.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training