Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
According to some reports, by 2030 more than half the U.S. population will be obese. It’s an epidemic and there’s something you can do about it right now.
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, and live a healthy lifestyle, your limiting factor usually lies beyond just exercising. Nutrition is arguably more than 70% of the battle of getting healthy and I can help you.
In addition to my weekly Fitness Groups and Mobile Personal Training, I’ll now be able to even further assist you with your health and fitness goals. In April of 2014 I passed my exam from the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS).
My goal is to help provide you with:
- Up-to-date nutritional information, consult clients on proper food intake, and weight loss/management strategies.
- Recommendations of nutrients, and guidance to help you achieve your health and weight loss goals.
- Nutritional information so that it will become a lifestyle for you that you can actually stick with and enjoy at the same time.
- Information on how activity, energy, caloric needs, metabolism, and food choices can affect your weight.
Educating you on how to read food labels, recognize appropriate portion sizes, and make better food choices to complement your goals and nutritional needs.
What separates a good personal trainer from a great one is their ability to change their clients lives by changing their lifestyle habits in and outside of the gym.
If you’re exercising on a regular basis and not seeing the results that you’d like, it’s a good indication that it may be due to a poor diet and poor lifestyle habits outside of the workouts.
Here are some of the services that I’ll be offering as part of my Nutrition Programs:
- Weight Loss/Management
- Nutritional Meal Planning
- Favorite Restaurant Healthy Eating
- Grocery Store Tour
I look forward to providing professional in-home personal training and nutritional guidance designed to meet your individual health and fitness goals. Go to the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab and click on Nutrition Programs for details.