Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
Do you need help figuring out what foods to eat? If yes, you probably need a nutrition consultation.
Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle, and live a healthy lifestyle, your limiting factor usually lies beyond ‘just exercising’. Nutrition is arguably more than 70% of the battle of getting healthy and I can help you.
According to some reports, by 2030 more than half the U.S. population will be obese. It’s an epidemic and there’s something you can do about it starting today.
In addition to my weekly Fitness Group Classes and Personal Training, I’ll now be able to even further assist you with your health and fitness goals. I’ve been a NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) for many years now, and I can help you.
My goal is to help provide you with:
- Up-to-date nutritional information, consult clients on proper food intake.
- Weight loss/management strategies.
- Recommendations of nutrition, and guidance to help you achieve your health and weight loss goals.
- Nutritional information that can become a lifestyle change. One you can stick with and enjoy at the same time.
- Information on how activity, energy, caloric needs, metabolism, and food choices can affect your weight.
I can help you learn how to read food labels, recognize appropriate portion sizes, and make better food choices to help you with your nutritional goals.
What separates a good personal trainer from a great one is their ability to change their clients lives by changing their lifestyle habits.
If you’re exercising on a regular basis and not seeing the results that you’d like, it’s a good indication that it may be due to a poor diet and poor lifestyle habits outside of the workouts.
Here are some of the services that I’ll be offering as part of my Nutrition Programs:
- Weight Loss/Management
- Nutritional Meal Planning
- Favorite Restaurant Healthy Eating
- Grocery Store Tours
I look forward to providing professional in-home personal training and nutritional guidance designed to meet your individual health and fitness goals. Go to the Time For Change Personal Training services tab and click on Nutrition Programs for details.