My mission is to make fitness and personal training as accessible, convenient and as safe as possible. Offering Online Time For Change Fitness Group Classes 4 days per week – Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm, Tuesdays and Fridays at 8:30am (Mountain Time) if you’ll be joining us from out of state.
All of this is done through your lap top computer, device (ipad etc), or cell phone. I’ll still be offering the same great service, accountability, and support you need to help you stay healthy and fit. I use zoom as my online class studio. It’s easy to use, reliable and available for every platform.
FREE Online Trial Classes (15 minutes and no equipment needed) coming up: Sat Dec 5th at 9am, Thur Dec 10th at 8:30am, and Tues Dec 15th at 7pm. RSVP and a waiver form filled out before class is required, then I can send the zoom link to you. See info below on how to do that.
Interested in joining the next 30 Days To a Healthier You? Click this link for more info ==> 30 Day Challenge
Online Time For Change Fitness Group Classes
Follow these steps to join my ladies only Time For Change Fitness Group Classes:
- It’s required to RSVP online for classes by clicking on this link Time-For-Change-Fitness-Group. Once on this other site, click “Join” and set up a quick profile. Then you can RSVP for the specific classes you’d like to attend on the main page of this group.
- If you are new or have not attended my fitness group class in a long time, send me a message at Tracy@TimeForChangePersonalTraining.com that you have RSVP’d for class. I’ll email the waiver/health form to you and you’ll need to fill it out and email it back to me.
- Purchase your 10 Session Punch Card for $40 via paypal, venmo or zelle (I’ll send you a payment request for this by email). Special – your 11th session is free!
- Once you’ve completed these three steps, I’ll send you the Zoom email with the link for the class.
- If you’re regularly attend my fitness group classes, you’ll RSVP on meetup like usual and then I’ll send the link through the meetup emails.
- Everyone needs to download the Zoom App on the device you will use for the sessions well before the class starts so you’ll be ready to go. Once you click the link in the email I’ll send, it will directly open up in the Zoom app.