Tracy Rewerts, National Academy of Sports Medicine (a nationally recognized accrediting association) Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialist, and TBMM Corrective Exercise Specialist. CPR/AED and First Aid Certified. Owner of Time For Change Personal Training LLC.
I’ve always enjoyed learning about the human body, how it functions and operates, and ways to help others improve their health through fitness, exercise, and nutrition. I have two degrees, one in Biology and the other as an Occupational Therapist Assistant where I worked at a local hospital helping people rehabilitate, prior to having children.
I’m a wife and mom to two beautiful girls (one with severe special needs that demands a lot of extra time and energy). When they were younger, I often found myself feeling tired, I was over-weight, and just not having the time to take care of myself. I know a lot of you can relate, as it’s very easy to fall into the role of putting everyone else in the household before yourself, and you find yourself just going through the motions of daily life.
I spent several years at home with my children while they were little. Once they went back into school all day I knew I needed to work on my health again and I wanted to help others get healthier too.
With eating the right foods (veggies, fruits, protein, healthy fats, etc) and eliminating the unhealthy ones like white flour, sweets, high fructose corn syrup, msg, preservatives, and many others), I was able to lose weight naturally. During the six months before becoming a personal trainer in 2011, I lost another 20 lbs. Along the way I’ve been able to lose weight, increase my metabolism, gain lean muscle mass, and improve my overall health. I want to take what I’ve learned over the years and help you.
My goal is to make fitness more convenient for my clients, so I provide mobile personal training at your home (for women). I’m here to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle while you maintain your busy schedule. I also offer four ladies only fitness groups at three different locations.
My mission is to design challenging and customized programs, to encourage and motivate my clients to reach their specific goals, and to give people the results they want through personal one-on-one training, group fitness training, and nutritional consultations. I’m passionate about helping you achieve your optimum level of health.
Credentials, Certifications, Education, and Work Experience:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – since 12/2011
- The Bio-Mechanics Method (TBMM) – Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) – 2019
- International Sports & Fitness Trainers Association (ISFTA) Foam Roller Specialist – 2017
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Optima Conference – 2017 – Health Risks of Bad Posture, Integrated Training of The Core For Function, Myo-fascial Compression Techniques for Injury Prevention/Better Movement, The Rotational Athlete, Assessment/Management of Lower Back Pain With Corrective Exercise, Corrective Strategies For Common Hip Joint Conditions.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) – 2014
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS) – 2012
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Resistance Training – 2013
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Core Training – 2013
- University of Northern Colorado – Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology – 1996
- Arapahoe Community College – Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Degree (COTA) – 1998
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) at North Suburban Medical Center in Thornton, CO – Transitional Care Unit, Inpatient/Acute Care, and Rehabilitation Unit, 1998- November 2001
- COTA at Medi Plex Rehabilitation Hospital in Thornton, CO – 1998
- American Red Cross CPR, AED and First Aid Certified – 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
I believe we can all be our best at any age and to remember that consistency is key to achieving success! Eating well and participating in a fitness regimen on a regular basis will lead to less stress and to a longer, healthier, more rewarding life. I look forward to making a difference in your life.
Click on the Services tab in the menu above and select one of the drop down pages to find out more about Time For Change Personal Training. If you don’t take action, you haven’t truly chosen yet. What are you waiting for? It’s Time For Change in your life!