Tracy Rewerts, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialist.
TBMM Corrective Exercise Specialist, ISFTA Foam Roller Specialist. CPR/AED and First Aid Certified, and Owner of Time For Change Personal Training LLC.
I grew up doing gymnastics, playing volleyball, downhill skiing, and hiking. I graduated from college with two degrees, a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and the other as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA).
Prior to having children, I worked at a local hospital as a COTA helping people rehabilitate and re-gain their independence. I always enjoyed learning about the human body, and how it functions and operates.
Becoming a Personal Trainer
As a wife and mom of two beautiful girls (one with severe special needs), I know what it’s like to give it everything you’ve got.
Spending several years at home with my children while they were little, I often found myself feeling exhausted. I was over-weight, and just not having the time to take care of myself.
Many of you can relate, because it’s easy to put everyone else in the household before yourself. You find yourself just going through the motions of daily life.
Once my kids were in school, I knew I needed to work on my own health. With eating healthy foods and starting my personal fitness program, as a result, I was able to improve my own health. Losing weight naturally, increasing my metabolism, gaining lean muscle and strength, were some of the benefits of working on my fitness goals.
During this time I become a NASM Certified Personal Trainer in 2011, and I knew I would be able to help others improve their health as well.
Goals and Mission
Taking what I’ve learned over the years, I can help you achieve your fitness goals. By giving you the tools you need to make positive and lasting changes, your health can be improved through lifestyle changes, fitness, and nutrition.
My goal is to make fitness and health more convenient for my clients. I now provide Online Personal Training/Corrective Exercise Programs, Online Fitness Group Classes, and Nutritional Programs. I’m here to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle while you maintain your busy schedule.
I’ll design challenging and customized programs, and to encourage and motivate you to reach your goals. Check out the Time For Change Personal Training services tab above where you’ll see a drop down menu for the different programs I offer.
Credentials, Certifications, Education, and Work Experience:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – since 12/2011
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) – 2014
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS) – 2012
- The Bio-Mechanics Method (TBMM) – Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) – 12/2019
- International Sports & Fitness Trainers Association (ISFTA) Foam Roller Specialist – 2017
- CoreFirst Trainer – Level 1.0 Coach – 1/2021
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Optima Conference – 2017 – Health Risks of Bad Posture, Integrated Training of The Core For Function. Myo-fascial Compression Techniques for Injury Prevention/Better Movement. The Rotational Athlete, Assessment/Management of Lower Back Pain With Corrective Exercise. Corrective Strategies For Common Hip Joint Conditions.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Resistance Training – 2013
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Integrated Core Training – 2013
- University of Northern Colorado – Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology – 1996
- Arapahoe Community College – Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Degree (COTA) – 1998
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) at North Suburban Medical Center in Thornton, CO. Transitional Care Unit, Inpatient/Acute Care, Rehabilitation Unit, 1998- November 2001
- COTA at Medi Plex Rehabilitation Hospital in Thornton, CO – 1998
- Internships as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, including several hand clinics. University Hospital in Denver (burn unit, hand clinic, and prosthetics) 1996-98
- American Red Cross CPR, AED and First Aid Certified – 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
I believe we can all be our best at any age, and to remember that consistency is key to achieving success!
Eating well and participating in a fitness regimen on a regular basis will lead to less stress, and to a longer, healthier, more rewarding life. I look forward to making a difference in your life.