Together we are STRONG! Time For Change Fitness Group serves women locally in person in Longmont, Niwot, Frederick, Firestone, Dacono, Erie, and the surrounding areas; plus online from anywhere.
In-Person Outdoor Fitness Group Classes have started for the morning classes, weather permitting. Class will be back online if there is inclement weather.
NOTE: The Online Class option will be ongoing via zoom, happening at the same time we are in-person. You’ll get a great workout in from home if you don’t live near here or prefer to be online.
*In-Person outdoor participants will be required to have their own equipment, we’ll be socially distanced, and no mask required.
Time For Change Fitness Group Classes
Time For Change Fitness Group Classes are offered four days per week.
You’ll get a full body workout in each ~50 minute session with Interval/Strength training, cardio, CoreFirst Training, flexibility, balance, and body weight exercises.
Interval/Strength Training Class – Body weight/dumb bell exercises/intervals. *Your own weights and mat are required.
Mondays at 8:30am MT at Harney Park in Firestone.
Tuesdays at 8:30am MT at Left Hand Creek Park in Longmont.
Wednesdays at 7pm MT – Online at this time.
CoreFirst Trainer Class – A Hands-Free Resistance Band, working your core first/full body workout each time. See my blog post and video on this piece of equipment by clicking on this link COREFIRST TRAINER. *It’s required to have a CoreFirst Trainer for this class. Email me at Tracy@TimeForChangePersonalTraining.com to get your CF Trainer at 20% off with a discount code.
Fridays at 8:30am MT at Sandstone Ranch Complex in Longmont.
Foam rolling will be at the end of every workout session (bring your own foam roller).
How To Join Time For Change Fitness Group Classes
Follow these steps to join my Time For Change Fitness Group Classes:
- If you are NEW or have not attended my fitness group classes in a long time, email me at Tracy@TimeForChangePersonalTraining.com to fill out a waiver/health form.
- It’s required to RSVP online for classes by clicking this link Time-For-Change-Fitness-Group. Once on this other website, click “Join”, and set up a quick profile. RSVP (on the other website) for the specific classes you want to attend.
- Your first session in Free In-Person! Then you’ll need to purchase a 10 Session Punch Card for $40 via Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle (I’ll send you a payment request for this by email). The punch card is good for all fitness group classes, expires six months after purchase. If you’ll attend online only, the special is purchase a 10 Session Punch card and your 11th session is Free!
If you need help one-on-one with your fitness goals, then click here for my Online Personal Training Program to find out more.
Referral Offer, Get Rewarded!
- Refer a friend to Fitness Group that purchases a 10 session punch card and you’ll receive a Free punch on your punch card!
- Gift Certificates available upon request.