Together we are STRONG! Time For Change Fitness Group serves women locally in Longmont, Niwot, Frederick, Firestone, Dacono, Erie, the surrounding areas; plus online from anywhere.
In-Person Outdoor Fitness Group Classes start this week, weather permitting. Class will be back online if there is inclement weather.
NOTE: In-Person participants will be REQUIRED to have their own equipment and will be socially distanced for safety.
*The Online Class option is still available and will be ongoing via zoom, happening at the same time we are In-Person. I’ll have my I-pad set up at the park with us, and you’ll get a great workout in from home if you don’t live near here or prefer to be online.
Time For Change Fitness Group Classes
Time For Change Fitness Group Classes are offered four days per week.
You’ll get a full body workout in each ~50 minute session with interval/strength training, cardio, CoreFirst Training, flexibility, balance, and body weight exercises.
Foam rolling will be at the end of each workout session (bring your own foam roller).
Interval/Strength Training Class – Body weight/dumb bell exercises/intervals. *Your own weights and mat are required for the Interval/Strength Training class.
Tuesdays at 8:30am MT at Left Hand Creek Park in Longmont (starting May 18th).
Wednesdays at 7pm MT at Fox Run Park in Frederick, CO (starting May 19th).
CoreFirst Trainer Class – A Hands-Free Resistance Band, working your core first/full body workout each time. See my blog post and video on this piece of equipment by clicking on this link COREFIRST TRAINER. Still Online at this time.
Mondays at 7pm MT at Fox Run Park in Frederick (starting May 24th).
Fridays at 8:30am MT at Sandstone Ranch Complex in Longmont (starting May 21st).
*It’s required to have a CoreFirst Trainer for this class. Email me at Tracy@TimeForChangePersonalTraining.com to get your CF Trainer at 20% off with a discount code.
How To Join Time For Change Fitness Group Classes
Follow these steps to join my Time For Change Fitness Group Classes:
- It’s required to RSVP online for classes by clicking this link Time-For-Change-Fitness-Group. Once on this other website, click “Join”, and set up a quick profile.
- RSVP (on this other website) for the specific classes you want to attend.
- If you are NEW or have not attended my fitness group classes in a long time, email me at Tracy@TimeForChangePersonalTraining.com to fill out a waiver/health form.
- Your first session in Free In-Person! Then you’ll need to purchase a 10 Session Punch Card for $40 via Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle (I’ll send you a payment request for this by email). The punch card is good for both fitness group classes, as well as In-Person or online. If you’ll attend online only, the special is purchase a 10 Session Punch card and your 11th session is Free!
In-Person Class Rules Since Covid 19:
Time For Change Personal Training and Fitness Group values community care above all else. We are committed to doing our part to keep our clients safe and our Village healthy. We are confident that with your cooperation, we are prepared to conduct outdoor in-person fitness classes. I’m thrilled to welcome you back in-person, but we must follow safe practices and we’ll be implementing the following:
- Clients at our In-Person outdoor Fitness Group Classes will be socially distanced from one another during class by setting up your own personal equipment 6 ft apart. No masks are required outdoors with staying distanced from each other.
- Contactless greeting and coaching will be maintained during class.
- Clients will be REQUIRED to bring their own water bottles, weights, mat, foam roller, CoreFirst Trainer bands, etc.
- On bad weather days, classes will take place online. You’ll receive a text before the class if this will be the case, another reason why your RSVP online is so important. Be sure to check your cell phone before you leave your house for class if you’ll attend in-person.
- If you opt to gather after the conclusion of class, you assume all associated risks and do so independently.
- Do not register for or attend in-person classes if any of the following is your situation, you can attend online until after this time has passed.
- You have traveled outside of this region in the past two weeks to a hot spot area and/or if you had close interactions with others outside of your bubble. Feel free to email/text to discuss your individual situation if you’re not sure.
- You have been near someone in the past two weeks who was recently diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You or anyone in your household have experienced any symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, or diarrhea, or have been around someone who has. It’s of the utmost importance to be considerate of others and avoid anything that would put anyone at risk.
The above practices will help us stay committed to a healthy and safe community. Should you have any questions or concerns about the above, please let me know.
If you need help one-on-one with your fitness goals, then click here for my Online Personal Training Program to find out more.
Referral Offer, Get Rewarded!
- Refer a friend to Fitness Group that purchases a 10 session punch card and you’ll receive a FREE punch on your punch card!
- Gift Certificates available upon request.