Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
If you’ve been frustrated by lack of results or are looking to change up your workout, enhance your workouts with a fitness group or boot camp class at Time For Change Personal Training.
Sticking to the same workout routine can be convenient, but may not be giving you any results. If you change up your exercise routine, your body will be challenged continually and it will burn more calories. This will result in a more successful weight loss, plus you can avoid repetitive injuries and boredom.
The term boot camp is used to describe fitness group classes that promote fat loss and are designed to push people a little further than they would normally push themselves in a gym or at home alone.
What You Get From A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
Keeping our workouts fresh and fun by switching things up each time will keep you coming back for more. I currently allow only 10 individuals in each class as these small fitness group workouts provide:
- Personalized attention to each participant – allowing me to change up each movement we do to fit your individualized needs based on level of fitness and/or any past injuries/surgeries without feeling like you’ve been singled out.
- Motivation is given often to help you strive toward pushing through to get closer to your goals.
- Accountability – If you don’t show up, others in the group want to know when you’ll be back again. This keeps attendance up as we know our friends will be checking in on how we’re doing. It’s nice to know others care about you and your health.
- Group camaraderie – join our community of friends working hard with a shared interest of health, nutrition, and fitness.
- Challenge – you’ll have your own personal improvements and achievements in things you haven’t been able to do before, or possibly in quite a long time.
- An environment that is free from judgment or what others might be thinking about their appearance or exercise ability…all levels are Welcome!
I also provide a free nutrition consult to each client with a nutrition plan to make sure you’re on the fast track to improving your health, feeling and looking great. Your weight loss and fitness success will greatly depend on what you’re fueling your body with on a daily basis, so it’s important to set you on the right path to success while you start your fitness regimen.
My fitness group sessions combine circuit training, High Intensity Interval training, cardio, resistance, balance, and flexibility training for a full body 45-50 minute workout. We will be combining the above listed trainings with other functional training pieces such as stability balls, weights, balance discs, steps, battle ropes, slam balls, kettle Bells, and more.
When you’re a part of Time For Change Fitness Group, you become a part of our team. Whether you’re trying to get back in shape or lose weight, the workouts I offer for our fitness group boot camp classes are always fun and challenging. Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class…It’s Time For Change starting today. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab for details.
How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
You’ve been exercising and eating healthy for several weeks and now you want to see if you’ve made any progress since you started. There are many ways to check and see if you’re meeting any goals and getting the results you’re looking for.
Let’s get this out the way right off the bat….you can weigh yourself on the scale, but this may not be your best option. Scales measure your current weight and can’t tell the difference between muscle, fat, water, or food. It may take a month to start seeing results on the scale. This is when a lot of people will give up, thinking it’s not working, but this is when you must keep exercising and eating healthy. If you stay consistent you will see results, even on the scale in time.
Are You Making Fitness Improvements?
Listed below are a few better ways to see if your body is changing and if you’re making progress:
- First, find a picture of what you looked like before you started exercising, then take a picture of yourself today. Stay consistent with your workout and nutrition plan and then take your picture again. Make sure to wear the exact same clothes for these recent pictures so you can see the difference, and also try to take photos of the front and side view to compare both.
- It’s more about inches loss, so you’ll start to notice how your clothes fit since you started working out. Even if the numbers on the scale don’t change much at first, your clothes should start to feel looser and you’ll start to feel better. Muscle weighs more than fat and it takes up less space, so as you lose fat and gain muscle, you’ll be losing inches in no time.
- Measure your resting heart rate before you get out of bed every morning for the next 3 months. If you’re not sure how to find your pulse, you can do this easily by following one of these two ways. On the side of your neck, put your second and third fingers about 2-3 finger widths below your jaw bone under your ear, or on the palm side down of your wrist. Don’t forget to record your number every day. If you’re consistent with your exercise and nutrition regimen, over time, you should see a drop in your resting heart rate.
- Have an official fitness assessment done to see if you’re making the progress you want . A fitness assessment will help you establish your current fitness and health levels. It can also help provide you with the motivation you need to set new goals for you and your health.
At Time For Change Personal Training, you get a free fitness assessment and nutrition consult with the purchase of any personal training package. My clients also receive another fitness assessment every 4 weeks to see where they’re at with making progress and meeting their goals. It’s important to see what area’s you’ve been succeeding at and which ones need improvement, so I can help you adjust your fitness or nutrition plan according to your results and goals.
If you need help with improving your fitness, nutrition, and overall health, I can help you set up a plan so you can start seeing results. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services Tab to see what plans I offer and where to start.
Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- Maintain a healthy diet by choosing a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy protein, plenty of fiber, and good hydration. These will provide you with the all important nutrients needed for your cells to run at full strength when you need it most. When you don’t have enough intake of these good nutrients, the body’s immune system is greatly affected and that’s when you end up getting sick on top of being stressed. It’s easy to turn to ‘comfort foods’ during these stressful times, so be sure to avoid the unhealthy foods made with white flour, sugary snacks and drinks, chips, etc.
- Keeping a food journal is a powerful tool to help you see what foods you’re eating, in what quantities, and when you’re having the most trouble (it maybe at certain times of day).
- Regular exercise helps to relieve stress and tension, thus reducing your cortisol levels. Try to get at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise every day, or higher intensity workouts 3 days/week. Join our fun fitness groups offered 4 times/week or I can work with you one-on-one at your home for convenience.
- Incorporate functional activities into your daily routines by walking to work if it’s nearby, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, park your car in the spaces farthest away from the store when shopping, take a morning or evening walk with your dog or friends, take the kids to the park, the list is endless.
- Try to get outside, enjoy some fresh air, and get some much needed vitamin D by getting at least 15 minutes of time in the sun. This will help boost your immune system too.
- Aim to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night, especially during stressful times.
- Many of us are living a high stress lifestyle and trying to do more things in less time. One way to combat this is to try and keep your schedule as open as possible where you have control, so when something stressful does come up, you will be able to handle it better with less to juggle around.
How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
Now that spring weather is here, you may be looking to re-start your exercise program or commit to getting in shape. As you’re eager to jump into your new workout routine and start seeing results, be sure that a workout injury doesn’t get you off course of your plans to improve your health. The human body is capable of adapting to an increase in work and intensity, but don’t do too much too soon if you’re just starting out.
As many like to get outside and enjoy the fresh air with running, biking, walking, or any other fitness activity, make sure you listen to your body and slowly increase the duration and intensity of your workout.
Your body is part of a kinetic chain that is affected by the linked joints, including the foot/ankle, knee, hip, and the spine on up. Alterations in any of these joints can dramatically affect movement and increase stress and injury at any another joint along the way, like a domino effect of problems on the other joints.
If you’re unsure about your health or have a medical condition, be sure to check with your doctor before starting an exercise program. Your doctor can help recommend an exercise program that is safe and effective for you.
Pay attention during exercising to weakness, feeling light-headed, extreme shortness of breath, or sharp pain. This is your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong and you should stop the activity. When you push through acute pain, you may develop a severe injury.
If you have sharp pain that persists after a workout, throbbing pain when at rest, or pain during the night that keeps you awake, all of these can be a sign of something more serious that you should get checked by a physician.
There’s a difference between sharp pain and sore muscles. It’s normal to have sore muscles after you do a physical activity that you’re muscles are not used to, like when you start a new sports or exercise. When you’re doing any fitness activity, you’re causing tiny tears in the connective tissue and muscle fibers, which causes you to feel sore. Then your muscles will be recovering for the next 48 hours and will gradually feel better.
Then as you do more activity, your muscles will get used to being active. You will gradually have less soreness because you’ll have strengthened the muscle and connective tissue. That’s when it’s time to change it up a bit by increasing the duration and intensity of your fitness activity, just to start this process all over again. Keep in mind, this is what makes your muscles stronger and will help you in your everyday functional activities.
- Warm-up before you exercise and be sure to allow time for stretching after your workout.
- Don’t work through sharp pain – know when it’s time stop the activity and when you need to see the doctor.
Wear the proper shoes for the fitness activity you’re participating in (if you’re running make sure you have a good running shoe, if you’re cross training, make sure you have a shoe with that kind of support, for soccer, and so on). This includes using appropriate safety equipment for your fitness activity.
Our joints need to move to get nutrition – a safe weight-bearing exercise program is a great way to help strengthen the muscles that support your joints.
- Don’t over-train – your body needs time to rest in between workout sessions.
- Ice your muscles/tissues when needed.
- Don’t skip breakfast or any meal during the day – eating a healthy meal will jump-start your metabolism and provide you with the energy and fuel you need to get through your fitness activity. Also, drink plenty of water before, during and after your workouts.
- Get a good sleep often – this will give you the energy you need to focus on your exercises.
- If you haven’t exercised in years or you’re just starting out as a first-timer, start with a shorter duration of exercise, then look to increase as you get better. Always start slow.
- Don’t compare yourself to others and feel you have to “keep up” – everyone is unique and will have their own pace they’re working at. Do what is safe for you.
If you have problems with certain joints or just don’t know where to start, try working with a Certified Personal Trainer, like myself at Time For Change Personal Training. I can assist you with a specialized exercise program that is specific for you and your body.
I’ll have you perform certain movements and observe what muscles and joints need help by identifying potential issues and finding the safe way to correct them. I’ll also show you how to exercise safely and maintain good posture when working out as to prevent injuries.
So if you’re looking to avoid injuries when starting a fitness routine, see how Time For Change Personal Training Services can help you get started on the right track today, I’m here to help!
Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
If you find yourself stuck in your workout goals, any or all of these 7 reasons may be why you’re not getting results from your workouts. The good news is, you can choose to change by following some of the simple suggestions below.
- You do the same routine over and over – Your body adapts quickly to the repetitive exercise movements you’re doing, so you must change them on a regular basis. You’ll also avoid over-use injuries by doing new moves, plus it’s fun to try something new…you never know, you might like it.
- You don’t like change – Are you doing the same thing, but expecting different results? Doing the same thing is what keeps you stuck. You may feel like a new training program would intimidate you. We all like familiarity, but you have to get out of the rut you‘re in. To push past this plateau, you need to change your routine and increase the intensity. Fear isn’t going to go away, so face your fears. You CAN reach your gaols and I believe in YOU!
- You procrastinate – You say, “I’ll start next week”, “I’m just too busy right now”, or whatever excuse you can come up with. Don’t keep putting things off! There will never be a ‘perfect’ time to start, so put your words into action and start your training now. Your health depends on it.
- You’re inconsistent – We all know that consistency is key in any activity you do, this carries over in your workouts as well. Choose an activity and workout that fits with your lifestyle and schedule. The best training you can do is one that is sustainable in the long term.
- You’re doing lots of Cardio with no results – Don’t get me wrong, you need cardiovascular training, but doing an hour plus of running, the treadmill, elliptical, stepper, or any other machine at the same speed and difficulty is not the answer. You need interval and strength training. Interval training is when you push your heart rate up high, let it come back down a bit, then get it right back up, and so on. This will burn the most calories in the shortest amount of time, so it’s as win-win….less time working out with better rewards and results.
- You’re not consuming enough calories – This is especially common among women that are trying to lose weight. You’ll usually lose weight initially, then you hit a plateau. Your body is trying to protect itself from starvation. If you limit your calories too much and you’re working out more, your body thinks its going into a famine and will slow your metabolism by breaking down muscle. You must have the right amount of healthy calories going in to make your metabolism fire on all cylinders. If you’re not sure how many calories you should be eating while losing weight and working out, I can help you with that.
- You don’t get enough sleep – Sleep is a very important piece of the puzzle that is not often talked about. Your body produces human growth hormone while you’re sleeping to help you build muscle and lose fat. Your goal should be 7-8 hours of sleep per night. If you get less, you hinder this process and your recovery.
No one ever said it was going to be easy, you have to work hard to get good results. You will have obstacles to overcome, but press on and persevere. You CAN do this!
So if you’re not getting results from your workouts, you don’t know where to start, or need help getting past your plateau, click on this link for info on Time For Change Personal Training Services. I can help you with your overall health, fitness, and weight loss goals.
How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
Most of you are asking yourself, what is leucine and how does leucine help with weight loss? Leucine is an essential branched chain amino acid, which means your body can’t produce it on its own, so you must ingest it. Leucine can be found in certain foods like legumes, egg whites, and protein smoothies and bars.
In more recent years becoming popular among athletes and those looking to lose weight. People that are physically active use leucine to help prevent the breaking down of muscle protein during exercise, and in the maintenance and repair of muscles after working out.
How Leucine Helps With Weight Loss
Those that are trying to use leucine to help with weight loss will use it to retain muscle mass and to keep their metabolism going strong. Research has shown that leucine is unique in that it spares muscle proteins during weight loss, so you lose fat and not muscle. It stimulates the body to burn subcutaneous fat in order to build muscle tissue. It is known that pound for pound, muscles burn more calories than fat, so keeping muscle while losing weight is an important part of your weight loss success.
The problem with conventional diets is that you lose muscle along with fat, slowing down your metabolism and making it easier to regain the weight again, hence the yo-yo diets (see the picture here). Leucine will help prevent this by building lean muscle tissue, resulting in increased energy levels and more weight loss in less time.
A safe and realistic goal when losing weight is averaging 1 to 2 pounds per week. Only weigh yourself once a week and also measure your results by inches lost, so you can see the results on paper as you track your success.
Look for a weight loss program with scientific proof. In a preliminary clinical study, participants lost an average of 15.4 pounds in 12 weeks, an average of 4 inches and up to 8.5 inches off their waist, and 3 inches from their hips. Even more remarkable was that participants in the study retained nearly all of their lean muscle…….and this is how leucine helps with weight loss.
At the heart of this clinical study is the Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program that I use personally and recommend to my personal training clients….and it’s powered by the amino acid leucine. For weight loss that lasts, it isn’t just exercise alone, you need the right food and a complete lifestyle change to be a healthier you.
Now that you know how leucine helps with weight loss, get started today on your weight loss journey by clicking here ==> Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program – powered by leucine! This program comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you have nothing to lose except the fat and inches. I look forward to helping you with your fitness and weight loss goals.
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
Take your shape in a whole new direction with the Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight loss program. From America’s #1 Natural Nutrition Company, this weight loss program allows you to safely and easily lose weight and keep it off for good. Shaklee has been around for over 55 years and with a impeccable track record, this weight loss program has the science and a clinical study to prove it.
I personally use and highly recommend the Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program to my personal training clients. Other weight loss programs may help you lose weight, but Shaklee 180 is designed to help you lose the right kind of weight (subcutaneous fat) and help you learn how to keep it off. This weight loss program focuses on a lifestyle change that will help you lose weight, improve your health, and get fit all in one.
Watch this short 2 minute video on the Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
The Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program is powered by Leucine, an essential amino acid, and specially formulated to help you break the yo-yo diet cycle, so you keep the muscle, burn the fat, and lose the inches you don’t want.
Muscle = Metabolism, and this translates into more calories burned and fewer inches on your waist. Those who were tested on this plan in a clinical study lost fat, pounds, and inches while retaining 100% of their lean muscle mass (findings based on lean mass estimates in a 12-week preliminary clinical study).
Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program is a plan that’s personalized, yet easy to follow. Are you always on the go and have a crazy schedule? No more excuses. Just take this simple plan with you wherever you go – in your briefcase, purse, or gym bag and enjoy when you want – all for less the $3 per meal. This program is clinically tested, Non-GMO, gluten-free, low-glycemic, tastes great, and is free of any artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program Kits
The Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program Turnaround Kit provides you a 30 day supply of 2 meal replacements a day (choose a Smoothie or a Meal Bar), a snack bar, a multivitamin/metabolic booster, and an energizing tea. All for less than you’d pay for a daily Starbucks coffee. This turnaround kit would be used in the first 90 days of your 180 Turnaround weight loss program (or until you reach your goal weight).
The second half of the weight loss program you will use the Lean and Healthy kit. This kit has one meal replacement a day and a fully loaded mulit-vitamin strip called Vitalizer, designed to keep you strong while you keep your weight off.
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program Tools
Where other diet plans abandon you, Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program makes sure that you have a team of people and tools that will ensure your success. The brand new mobile app (for iphone and android) allows you stay connected when you’re on the go to track progress, weight loss goals, receive Turnaournd tips, recipes, and motivational words each day. An online version is available for you also to track all of your same needs and goals. Another tool included in the program are free Burst interval
training workouts at your fingertips (but of course, you’d want to team up with Time For Change Personal Training for personal training with me).
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program Rewards
Stay motivated with the Shaklee 180 Rewards program. Every week, 25 people will win prizes that will help them achieve their health and nutrition goals. Opt into the healthy 90 day and 180 day competitions and you could win a trip to Nashville or to Paris, both including a shopping spree, professional makeover and photo shoot.
Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program 3 For FREE
You might be saying to yourself, how much does this cost? Does FREE work for you? You can get yours FREE, here’s how…
You + 3 = Free, You read that correctly, become a member with the Shaklee 180 Turnaround weight loss program, and get three of your friends or family to join you, and the next month your turnaround kit is FREE! When your friends and family see the healthy transformation and lifestyle changes you’re going through, they are going to want to join you on the journey. When you join the Shaklee 180 weight loss program with the purchase of a Turnaround Kit, you become a Shaklee member for free, and you get upgraded expedited shipping for free as well.
Did I mentioned, Shaklee has a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose except the pounds and inches….and no excesses!
So what are you waiting for? Click this button here to get started today on your Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program!
Check Out These Shaklee 180 Success Stories :
- “I lost a total of 50 pounds, 22 pounds in my first 90 days, aloha bathing suit. Mahalo, Shaklee” Lori lost 50 lbs
- “First 90 days I lost 38 pounds. Our new baby gained a fit new daddy”. Zach – lost 38 lbs
- “I was extremely overweight and facing serious health issues as a consequence. I was lightheaded, had been having blackouts, and was exhausted at the end of every workday. Shaklee 180 has given me my life back. After losing weight, I can play with my children, work, and go running. Things that were hard to do before are now easy. ” David – lost 100 lbs
- “Great flavors to keep you on track – When Jenn put her height and weight into a BMI calculator, it was a real wake-up call. She says “I always knew I was a little overweight but my BMI made it clear that I needed to take action!” Six months later the BMI calculator told a different story. Jenn recalls “I had a much lower BMI. I had lost 35 lbs in just 6 months! The great taste of the products really helps me stay on the plan. I love the Vanilla smoothie and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip meal-in-a-bar.” Jenn lost 35 lbs
- “From stressed and discouraged to energetic and happy – I regained my confidence, lost a lot of stress, and am no longer miserable. I’m still the mother of three, but instead of feeling 25, I feel like a teenager in high school.” Soledad – lost 91 lbs and 27 inches
- “Back on track and feeling great – I lost 40 pounds and 16 inches* with Shaklee 180 and recently completed a 57-mile ultra-marathon in my fastest time yet. I felt strong all the way to the finish.” Tim lost 40 lbs and 16 inches
- “Inspiring others, one person at a time – I lost 63 pounds and 30 inches and was able to be active again. I feel engaged in life again, as if I have something to offer others. I want to help others with the struggle to a healthier life–it could actually help save lives!” Judy
- “I work out every day and learned to eat right and be really healthy. As a busy student, I find the meal-in-a-bar and snack bars a convenient way to stay with the plan. Thank you for giving me my life back.” Andrew, lost 74 lbs
- “I gained even more weight in the three months after my daughter was born. This began to take a toll on my self-confidence, so I started on Shaklee 180. Not only has my body changed, the way I look at food also changed. I’ve gotten back into running and some better-looking jeans. I realize now how very important it is for me to be healthy so that I can be around for my daughter for a long, long time.” Silvia, lost 23 lbs and 12 inches
- “Giving the gift of a healthy, happy you – At this moment, I don’t know exactly how many pounds and/ or inches I have lost. I have come to realize it is not just about the weight; it’s about being the best you can be for yourself and all your loved ones!” Eldner lost 100+ lbs
- “A new outlook on life – I have lost 65 pounds and 27 inches* and regained my self–confidence. I feel stronger, healthier, and younger than I have in 20 years.” Melissa
- “From a “solid” shape to a svelte new figure – I told myself the extra weight was a “mature woman’s lot in life” until I was introduced to Shaklee 180. It never crossed my mind that my body could look as good as it does right now.” Marcia lost 23.5lbs and 20 inches
- “I’m always taking care of everything and everyone but me. I cannot remember a time when I liked the way I looked or felt good about myself –until now. My clothing has always been double-digit since adolescence. Now I am single-digit, and it feels great”. Dawn, lost 47 lbs
- “From unhappy exhaustion to happily working double shifts – I have more energy and feel fantastic. As a result of my weight loss, I am a happier person, no longer struggling with emotional difficulties. Thank you Shaklee for changing my life.” Sue lost 25 lbs and 25 inches
- “Before I knew it, people started noticing that I was dropping weight. During this time, my exercise routine remained the same as the 3-4 years prior, but the weight kept coming off and the inches went away. Shaklee 180 has given me back the body I had in high school.” Richard, 30 lbs and 4 inches
- “Before I had my son, I was gaining and losing weight on a variety of diets. Now, with Shaklee 180, I am proud to say I lost all the weight gained during pregnancy, plus I am 20 pounds lighter than I was before I got pregnant. And I have gained more than enough energy to keep up with my son.” Shawna, lost 64 lbs and 28 inches
- “A caring nurse takes time to care for herself – I’m good about taking 10,000 steps a day. If I haven’t reached it by bedtime, I step in place by the bed until I get there! Cookies and candy don’t tempt me anymore. I say no thanks, that’s not my food.” Bernie lost 30 lbs and 24 inches
- “My son introduced me to Shaklee 180 and I’m thoroughly enjoying my new, more active life. Not only did I lose weight and inches, but I was not hungry and my horrible cravings for sweets and carbohydrates went away. I felt satisfied, energized, and healthy.” Debbie, lost 83 lbs and 52 inches
New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
What Are Your New Year’s Fitness Goals?
New Year’s Fitness Specials
So grab your shoes and make good on those New Year’s fitness goals to lose weight and get fit starting today. Make it a priority and take it seriously. A strong body means a strong mind, and both will enhance every other aspect of your life. I look forward to seeing how I can help you with your fitness goals, and be sure to check out the New Year’s Fitness Specials.
Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
Looking to develop a lifestyle that promotes fitness and health? Take a step in the right direction by hiring your own mobile personal trainer, or also known as In-home Personal Training. I’m Tracy Rewerts, NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Women’s fitness Specialist, and owner of Time For Change Personal Training, LLC. I’m a mobile personal trainer that can help you with your fitness and weight loss goals.
What Is A Mobile Personal Trainer or In-home Personal Training?
I bring my services as a mobile personal trainer to the client at their home, place of work during their lunch hour (if local), or outside (weather permitting). I help clients remove the most common obstacles that can derail their fitness goals. Here are a few of the benefits of hiring me as your mobile personal trainer:
Convenience – People with busy work schedules, stay-at-home moms wanting to get their pre-baby body back while not having to worry about child care, or companies without workout facilities (to run group exercise classes to get employees healthier). Not to mention the extra benefits of savings in time and gas expenses that you would have going to the gym.
Accountability – If you’re exercising on your own, you might be prone to putting off your workouts and not eating healthy. Having your own mobile personal trainer not only gives you the motivation and encouragement needed to stay committed to your program, but also provides structure and accountability in your workouts and weight loss goals.
Privacy – When significant weight loss is desired, it can be difficult going to a gym. I can work with an individual in the privacy of their home and help them transition to regular exercise, healthier living, and to working out in a group environment if that is their goal. It’s easy to be self-conscious when learning something new, so I help remove that fear of teaching you proper form, technique, and routines in a one-on-one environment.
Personalization – When working with a single client in their home, I can direct my full attention on establishing or modifying a program, correcting form, or changing their nutritional plan to make it work for their specific needs. As a mobile personal trainer, I can bring the gym to someone facing an injury, or an individual needing strength training, cardio, flexibility, and balance to help improve functional movements in their daily lives.
So what are you waiting for? Get Started today and see how you can benefit and enjoy the conveniences of having a mobile personal trainer or in-home personal training helping you with your fitness and weight loss goals. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab to see the different packages available to you and the blog post New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials for extra savings.
- By increasing your general level of activity (such as walking, biking, taking the stairs, parking your car out farther, etc.) and specific types of exercise, you can affect your fat distribution and decrease your risk.
- Exercising and sports will help burn off the most calories and tone muscles throughout the body. To gain a firm abdomen and reduce your midsection circumference to a degree, specific exercises will tighten the core abdominal wall muscles, but if your body is still storing fat, that will continue internally behind the abdominal wall.
There is the saying that ‘abs are made in the kitchen’. If you want a smaller midsection, you must have a healthy diet in addition to exercising, which includes eating a balance of certain food groups, vitamins, and minerals.
- When your goal is to decrease your midsection measurement and decrease your weight, one way to simply understand it is this, you must have more calories being burned daily with exercising, than the calories you’re consuming daily. You’ll also need to exercise 3-5 times per week to reach your fitness goal.
If you think you’re carrying dangerous fat around your midsection and are looking to decrease your numbers and improve your overall health, I’d love the chance to work with you and help you reach your health and fitness goals. Click on the Time For Change Personal Training Services tab above to see how I can help you get started today.
- Do You Need A Nutrition Consultation?
- The Scoop On Sugar
- Finding The Courage To Ask For Help
- Actions Today = Better Health Tomorrow
- Commit To Get Fit in 2014…The Healthy Weight Loss Challenge Could Earn You Cash!
- Healthy Strategies For The Holidays
- What Are The Health Benefits Of Blending vs Juicing
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Detoxify Your Body For Life
- Keep Low Back Pain At Bay With Exercising
- Enhance Your Workouts With A Fitness Group Or Boot Camp Class
- How To Assess If You Are Making Fitness Improvements
- Health Benefits of Reducing Stress
- How To Avoid Injuries When Starting A Fitness Routine
- Not Getting Results From Your Workouts?
- How Does Leucine Help With Weight Loss?
- Shaklee 180 Turnaround Weight Loss Program
- New Year’s Fitness Goals and Specials
- Mobile Personal Trainer | In-Home Personal Training
- Are You Carrying Dangerous Fat Around Your Midsection?
- Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Ways to Stay Fit This Fall
- Benefits of Battle Ropes and Kettlebells, Plus My Top Fitness Tips
- Weight Training
- Hydration and Sports Nutrition For Your Workouts
- Boost Your Metabolism and Burn More Fat
- What is your Body Mass Index?
- Firestone CO Personal Trainer | Firestone, CO Personal Training
- Erie, CO Personal Training | Erie, CO Personal Trainer
- Longmont Personal Trainer | Longmont Personal Training